~~~~NEW NEW NEW~~~~

Click and enjoy my new blog!!
Hope you like it...see you there!!!

Announcement

To all my lovely customer,i'm sorry to inform that my blog is currently in incomplete state due to some technical issue occurred few days ago,where all the pictures in my blog had vanished.

I'm currently working on this by recovering all the pictures from my PC.And my blog will be up again as soon as i managed to resolve the problem. **finger crossed**

If you would like to place an order or if you have any enquirie kindly drop an email to me.Thousand of apologies for any inconvenience cause.

Email : jaszs.info@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Earrings ~ The Dangly Vintage I

.
#ER056
RM19
**Selling for RM17 NOW**

Availability : Sold x1 {Not available for remake}
.

#ER057
RM16
**Selling for RM14.50 NOW**

Availability : Sold x4 {Not available for remake}
.
#ER058
RM14 
 Availability : Sold x4 {Not available for remake}
.
Material: Swarovski heart& bicones,polymer clay flower,cat's eye and czech beads,korean glass crystal,antique brass earring connector,USA&EU with patina pewter charm(love fairy,butterfly wings)
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click Older Post For More Items