~~~~NEW NEW NEW~~~~

Click and enjoy my new blog!!
Hope you like it...see you there!!!

Announcement

To all my lovely customer,i'm sorry to inform that my blog is currently in incomplete state due to some technical issue occurred few days ago,where all the pictures in my blog had vanished.

I'm currently working on this by recovering all the pictures from my PC.And my blog will be up again as soon as i managed to resolve the problem. **finger crossed**

If you would like to place an order or if you have any enquirie kindly drop an email to me.Thousand of apologies for any inconvenience cause.

Email : jaszs.info@yahoo.com

Friday, November 27, 2009

Earrings ~ The Dangly Vintage VIII

.

#ER171
RM40
**Selling for RM36 NOW**
 


Availability : Available now
Materials :Imported chrysanthemum cabochon 18mmx18mm and japanese silver plated filigree wrapper 15mmx15mm and silver plated flower leverback earwire,Swarovski pearl & bicones and Twisted round connector antique silver (lead/nickel-free) 15mm outer diameter
.

#ER172

RM14
**Selling for RM12.50 NOW** 

Availability : Available now
Material : Pewter Chandelier antique brass earring connect
or,Swarovski bicone,faux pearl,cat's eye and cloisonne beads.
.

#ER173
RM16
**Selling for RM14.50 NOW**


 Availability : Available now
Materials : Swarovski bicone,polymer clay rose,korean crystal and Pewter Chandelier antique brass earring connector
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click Older Post For More Items