~~~~NEW NEW NEW~~~~

Click and enjoy my new blog!!
Hope you like it...see you there!!!

Announcement

To all my lovely customer,i'm sorry to inform that my blog is currently in incomplete state due to some technical issue occurred few days ago,where all the pictures in my blog had vanished.

I'm currently working on this by recovering all the pictures from my PC.And my blog will be up again as soon as i managed to resolve the problem. **finger crossed**

If you would like to place an order or if you have any enquirie kindly drop an email to me.Thousand of apologies for any inconvenience cause.

Email : jaszs.info@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Earrings ~ Colouful Collection VII

#ER301 
Availability : Sold x1{Available for remake}


#ER302
 Availability : Sold x1{Available for remake} 
 

#ER303
 Availability : Sold x2 {Available for remake}

RM16 perpair

**Selling for RM15.00**

Material : Polymer clay rose (13mm),Rhinestone beads and Imported silver plated oval filigree charm (48x22mm)

1 comment:

Gemfind.com said...

Wow i love those earring, you definitely have some amazing pieces!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click Older Post For More Items