~~~~NEW NEW NEW~~~~

Click and enjoy my new blog!!
Hope you like it...see you there!!!

Announcement

To all my lovely customer,i'm sorry to inform that my blog is currently in incomplete state due to some technical issue occurred few days ago,where all the pictures in my blog had vanished.

I'm currently working on this by recovering all the pictures from my PC.And my blog will be up again as soon as i managed to resolve the problem. **finger crossed**

If you would like to place an order or if you have any enquirie kindly drop an email to me.Thousand of apologies for any inconvenience cause.

Email : jaszs.info@yahoo.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

"Blushing Lady" H/M Multifunctional Necklace

.
.
*Wear it as a necklace*
.

~Either wear it long or wear it short~its all up to your decision
Just simply attach the spring ring clasp with the chain~
.
.
....*Use it as a keychain* ...................*2 different closure*............
~Attach the spring ring ....................~Spring ring clasp &............
clasp with the jump ring~.......................Toggle clasp~................
.
#NL034
RM30

Availability : Sold x6 {Angel charm out of stock ; Not available for remake}
Materials : Swarovski heart pendant,czech & cat's eye beads,angel pewter charm 3.5cm x 2.5cm & flower toggle

*swivel hook is included*
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click Older Post For More Items