~~~~NEW NEW NEW~~~~

Click and enjoy my new blog!!
Hope you like it...see you there!!!

Announcement

To all my lovely customer,i'm sorry to inform that my blog is currently in incomplete state due to some technical issue occurred few days ago,where all the pictures in my blog had vanished.

I'm currently working on this by recovering all the pictures from my PC.And my blog will be up again as soon as i managed to resolve the problem. **finger crossed**

If you would like to place an order or if you have any enquirie kindly drop an email to me.Thousand of apologies for any inconvenience cause.

Email : jaszs.info@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Customize Your SNOWFLAKES Charm Bracelets

.
Here is a chance for you to pick your favourite colour and closure for your own SNOWFLAK ES charm bracelets...
.
Sample bracelet

.
Get 1 for only RM20
Availability : Sold x5 {Not available for remake}
.
All you need to do is just follow the steps below--
.
Step 1 : Pick a chain colour that you prefer
.

.
Step 2: Pick a closure
.
.
Step 3 : Pick your favaurite beads colour
.

.
Step 4 : Place an order in the following format
.
1. Name :
2. Address :
3. Tel. no. :
4. Chain colours :
5. Closures :
6. Beads colour :
7. Bracelet Length :
8. Shipping Method : Registered Post/Pos Ekspress/Poslaju
9. Payment Option : Maybank/Public Bank
.
Step 5 : Please send your order form to jassy_pmt@hotmail.com
.
Step 6 : Please make your payment after recieve my confirmation and my account number.
.
Step 7 : Finally,wait for your parcel at your post box.
.
Thank you!!!
.
*Please email me for different varieties of charms *
.

3 comments:

Nick Name said...

merry christmas

JassyPMT said...

Thanx Nick...Hope you will hav a great 1..Happy Christmas & Happy New Year to u2.. :)

suess said...

thanks for the extra chains... think going fwd i'm requesting 7.5 inch bracelet length... haha! thank you for making them sooo pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click Older Post For More Items